[Press.Release] "CSP Topic: Investigating Fatal Crashes"

press.release at cdps-l.state.co.us press.release at cdps-l.state.co.us
Thu May 19 13:37:16 MDT 2011

Please join us June 1st to discover what happens behind the scenes when troopers investigate a fatal crash. Due to a glitch in our system if you had registered previously you will have to re-register for this webinar. We look forward to “seeing” you there!

CSP Topic: Investigating Fatal Crashes

Join us for a Webinar on June 1

[http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/webinar/themes/basic/button_registerNow.gif]<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/966205870>

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/966205870

What does it take to investigate a fatal crash. Members from the Accident Reconstruction Team (ART) will show you what it takes to reconstruct a deadly crash.

Title:

CSP Topic: Investigating Fatal Crashes

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Time:

1:00 PM - 2:00 PM PDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4.11 (Tiger®) or newer

[http://www3.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/966205870/239639465789107327/embed.jpg]

Under Colorado's Open Records Act (CORA), all e-mails sent by or to me on this state-owned e-mail account may be subject to public disclosure.